My Photo
Name:
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon

Bernie Dehler is the Executive Director of FreeGoodNews.com. To learn more about Bernie and the FreeGoodNews.com ministry, click here.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

6-9-05 Caught a fish today


Fish

I caught a fish today!

Matthew Ch. 4
18As Jesus was walking beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers, Simon called Peter and his brother Andrew. They were casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen. 19"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." 20At once they left their nets and followed him.

Today, I received a viewer response (45 yr. old woman) from a gospel presention on the web (first shown on TV in the Portland area):

" Thanks to your minisrty I am a NEW believer and therefore a NEW person, PRAISE THE LORD. I can't believe I ever lived without Him. He is so kind and awesome to wait for me without destroying me for all the bad things i have done. Will you send me a Bible? I don't have one. Thanks for your internet radio broadcasts."

I asked her for more info, and she replied:

"I was raised in the catholic church where we only learned the law but after getting a computer and discovering your misistry quite by chance (divine intervention) i heard the gospel and saw the light! thanks for being there. i will look forward to my bible and will spread the good news to all!"

Yes, we will send her a Bible. A team member of this ministry has donated the time, materials, etc. for such a response.

Please continue to send me feedback on the shows, webcasts, articles, etc. to: feedback@FreeGoodNews.com .

...Bernie
http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/247/

If you would like to make a tax-deductable online donation by credit card, click here.
You can also send a check to this address:

FreeGoodNews.com
2373 NW 185, #123
Hillsboro, OR 97124-7076

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home