My Photo
Name:
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon

Bernie Dehler is the Executive Director of FreeGoodNews.com. To learn more about Bernie and the FreeGoodNews.com ministry, click here.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Need help, a TV editor for web playback...

Webcasts are seen all over the world...

hands


Hi all-

Look at this email I received today (from NJ):

"when will you update the archived tv shows?
i have already listened to them all."

I'm surprised that people are really looking for the message. There's a need. Problem is, I don't have the time anymore to edit the shows for web playback. Instead, I'm putting more time into show planning and prep. for the local TV shows. I need to either find a volunteer for this, or raise funds for an editor. Please lift this up in prayer; that I make the right decisions. My eyes are open for volunteers, and I do ask...

My next TV show is tomorrow, Wed. 6-15-05, cable ch. 11, throughout all Portland:

1. 8:00-8:25 pm: Interview & testimonial with Dave Yeubanks, web ministry:
http://prayershack.freeservers.com/

2. 8:25-8:50 pm: Interview and stories from Hideout Ministries:
http://www.hideoutfestival.org/

These shows will all have a major evangelism component, by asking the guests why/how they came to Christ, and what Christ has been doing in their life lately.

Please continue to send me feedback on the shows, webcasts, articles, etc. to:
feedback@FreeGoodNews.com .

...Bernie
http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/247/



If you would like to make a tax-deductable online donation by credit card, click here. You can also send a check to this address:
FreeGoodNews.com
2373 NW 185, #123
Hillsboro, OR 97124-7076

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home