My Photo
Name:
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon

Bernie Dehler is the Executive Director of FreeGoodNews.com. To learn more about Bernie and the FreeGoodNews.com ministry, click here.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Eminem, converted, 6-19-05

Eminem

eminem
Hi All,

I don't listen to a lot of modern rap. Most of it I don't like. One famous song is Eminem's "Slim Shady." What would this song have looked like, if it was instead written by a Christian? The Christian rock group, Apologetix (www.apologetix.com), shows us. With their permission, their version (parody) is available on my webcast, and I put the lyrics on screen so you can really enjoy it. The talk is very fast, but I find it very intertaining, and even inspirational.

Click here to see it immediately on webcast:
http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/247/

You may have difficulty if you have only a dial-up modem. For dial-up, If you want to download it, for free, click here:
http://www.24-7-living-4-jesus-and-talking-about-it.org/videos/sinsavior.wmv

Please continue to send me feedback on the shows, webcasts, articles, etc. to:


If you would like to make a tax-deductable online donation by credit card, click here. You can also send a check to this address:
2373 NW 185, #123
Hillsboro, OR 97124-7076

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home