My Photo
Name:
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon

Bernie Dehler is the Executive Director of FreeGoodNews.com. To learn more about Bernie and the FreeGoodNews.com ministry, click here.

Monday, February 28, 2005

FGN Update 2-28-05

Webcasts: http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/247

Hi all, just a quick email,

1. Next show this Wed. 3/2/05, Ch. 11, 8:00-8:50 pm.
2. IRS Update
3. Webcasts for this week and next

1. For my TV show this Wed., 3-2-05:

Part 1, from 8:00-8:30, will be talking with Mimi Haddad of CBE (Christians for Biblical Equality) (click here to see their website). It will be a friendly interview to promote her ministry.

Part 2 is from 8:30-8:50 pm. I invited a guest, but I don't know if he has accepted. Guest? Have you ever seen the cable-access show called "The Joe Show?" I invited Joe (and a friend of his) to join me in a religious chat session. Someone once described him as a cross between Howard Stern and Rush Limbaugh. If he doesn't accept for this week, I'll do another segment where I show Christians how to present the Gospel (non-Christians are invited to watch and accept the Lord, if interested).

2. IRS Update. I finally heard back from the IRS, regarding 501c3 recognition. They want some additional info. I estimate this might all get done in the next 2 weeks!

3. Now showing on webcast (click here).

This week:

Islam: Show #1 of 3
Sunday, February 27, 2005
Bernie Dehler (Evangelical Christian) discusses the link, if any, between Islam and terrorism, with his friend, Muslim teacher Mohammad Rahman.
Verse(s): Matthew 16:13-20

Starting Next Sunday:

Greed, #1 of 2
Sunday, March 6, 2005
Bernie Dehler shares his opinion about greed in the church at large, today. How different than the early disciples who gave it ALL up for God (Luke 12:33; Luke 18:28; Acts 4:32-35). Some "ministers" need to be reminded that we cannot serve both God and money.
Verse(s): Matthew 6:24

. ...Bernie
http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/247
(To get removed from this list, just reply and tell me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home