My Photo
Name:
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon

Bernie Dehler is the Executive Director of FreeGoodNews.com. To learn more about Bernie and the FreeGoodNews.com ministry, click here.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Tue. 12-16-04 FreeGoodNews.com E-Letter No. 16

2 Corinthians 11. (Apostle Paul speaking)
But I do not think I am in the least inferior to those “superapostles.”
I may not be a trained speaker, but I do have knowledge.
We have made this perfectly clear to you in every way.

Contents:
1. Last Show: LDS (Mormonism)
2. Video/audio webhosting is getting much closer!
3. New Ministry (Free Summer Fun)
4. Next Show: Former Catholic Priest, Richard Bennett
5. Tithing, the truth of it (article)

Hi friends-

Last Show: Last Show: LDS (Mormonism), I talked about Mormonism with a practicing Mormon (LDS), Bob Wilson. Check here for the replay schedule. We talked about the nature of God (polytheism vs. the Trinity), among other things. We both also recommended some books for further reading. I wanted to close on some Scripture that we both agree on, but we ran out of time...

Video/audio webhosting is getting much closer! By the end of the week I plan to have the contract signed, and collateral delivered, to be hosted at oneplace.com (where other major ministries broadcast from). Then it should be about 2-3 weeks before my material is available there. This means that by the start of Feb. 2005 we'll be in full-motion. I have a video and some MP3's available now. They may take a long time to download, depending on your connection speed. If interested in seeing/hearing this preliminary data, go to
http://www.247wwjd.com/ (stands for 24/7, Walking With Jesus Daily).

New Ministry (Free Summer Fun). I feel very honored to help this organization grow their ministry. To see what I'm talking about, click here. I'll be hosting their ministry for 501c3 nonprofit status, and working directly with the leadership to help nourish and grow it. Many people, including me, have big dreams for this one. This seems to be put together by God, from what I can tell...For those who may not know, I have a full-time job, and do my ministry on the side. The leaders in this other organization are the same way. One day, I'm sure a few of us will be able to break out into full-time ministry, but that's according to God's time and will.

Next Show: Former Roman Catholic Priest, Richard Bennett. In my next show, in January, I'll be talking with former Priest, and now Evangelical minister, Richard Bennett (website). He'll be sharing his life story, and why he had to leave the Catholic Church when he found the Biblical Gospel. He used to live in the Portland area, and I helped him launch his ministry (on the internet and on TV).

Tithing, the truth of it (article). Personally, I think it's a shame regarding the faulty teaching that Evangelicals give when they are pro-tithing (that's why I did a show on it). I recently ran across an excellent Bible teacher and author (Steve Gregg), who wrote a great article on the truth about tithing. Read it
here (then go to the "articles" section)

....Bernie
http://www.freegoodnews.com/
"Providing free materials for spiritual growth"

Free Offers:
1.
Free Book "Between 2 fires" (regarding life and ministry in the occupied Palestinian territories)
2.
Free audio Bible on MP3 by AudioTreasure.com
3.
E-Sword Free Bible and Bible Study Software (Bibles, Bible Dictionaries, Commentaries, Maps, etc)

If you would like to be removed from this email list, just reply to
Bernie@FreeGoodNews.com and let him know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home