My Photo
Name:
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon

Bernie Dehler is the Executive Director of FreeGoodNews.com. To learn more about Bernie and the FreeGoodNews.com ministry, click here.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Tue. 10-26-04 FreeGoodNews.com E-Letter No. 10

2 Corinthians 10:5

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

Contents
1. Future Shows
2. E-sword Example
3. A life-changing question.
Hi friends-
Future Shows. My next show is with Doug Wilbanks on the topic of "Tithing." Then I'm going to make another attempt at my "church greed" topic. Then in December is the Christmas show regarding the origins and meaning of Christmas, and a show with a Mormon (LDS) about the nature of God (Evangelical Christian and Mormon viewpoints). See the front page of FreeGoodNews.com for the main links for these shows. I'm really looking forward to all these shows.
E-Sword: I look forward to doing a show on how to use this free Bible research software program (in Jan. 2005). With it, you can look up Bible verses in many translations, see maps, and use multiple Bible Dictionaries. It's really powerful. It's listed for download in my "free" section of the web (or just click here). I've been using this for research, and appreciate especially the Bible Dictionaries which provide concise descriptions of topics, such as "tithe" (click here to see one definition from this program). Let me know if you download and use this (I wonder if anyone is reading this).

A life-changing question. I took a course at my church about spiritual gifting.
Check-out this question, and ponder how you would answer it: What would you do if you knew you could do it with absolute success?
My answer: FreeGoodNews.com
....Bernie
"Providing free materials for spiritual growth"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home