My Photo
Name:
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon

Bernie Dehler is the Executive Director of FreeGoodNews.com. To learn more about Bernie and the FreeGoodNews.com ministry, click here.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Tue. 11-16-04 FreeGoodNews.com E-Letter No. 13

Titus 2:7-8 (Apostle Paul writing)
In everything set them an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity, seriousness and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned, so that those who oppose you may be ashamed because they have nothing bad to say about us.


Contents:
1. "Greed" show tomorrow
2. blog articles
3. Internet webcasting

Hi friends-

"Greed" Show Tomorrow. The next TV show is viewable everywhere in Portland on Wed. Nov. 17th on Ch. 11 cable, 8-8:30 pm. Topic: Church Greed. Click here to see some of my info (I will present some of this info, mostly the Scriptures). Update on TV Evangelist Pastor Hagee-- I found out I was wrong when I said he made $500K per year, it was actually $900K.

Blog Articles. I have a few articles now, click here to read them:"Greed: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly""Greed: Case Study in Good: NW Medical Teams""Greed: Case Study in Bad: CRI""Greed: Deception 1: Get Rich To Bless Others"

Internet webcasting. I'm still building up the necessary collateral for webcasting, along with the other ministries at oneplace.com . Click here to see my prototype

....Bernie
http://www.freegoodnews.com/"Providing free materials for spiritual growth"

Free Offers:

1. Free Book "Between 2 fires" (regarding life and ministry in the occupied Palestinian territories)

2. Free audio Bible on MP3 by AudioTreasure.com3. E-Sword Free Bible and Bible Study Software (Bibles, Bible Dictionaries, Commentaries, Maps, etc)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home