My Photo
Name:
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon

Bernie Dehler is the Executive Director of FreeGoodNews.com. To learn more about Bernie and the FreeGoodNews.com ministry, click here.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

FreeGoodNews.com Update, 3-27-05

By Bernie Dehler


1. Webcast: "How to be a Great Lover, from A-Z."
2. Next Show (Child Sponsorship)
3. IRS Update
4. Download statistics
5. Final Easter Thought

1. Webcast: "How to be a Great Lover, from A-Z."
Click here to freely view it on the web now. Here's the program description:

How to be a Great Lover, from A-Z
Sunday, March 27, 2005

Our Lord Jesus said that others will know that we are His disciples by our love for one another (John 13:35). Who will teach us how to love? We aren't taught how to love at home, school, or work. Bernie presents an outline on how to be a great lover, with our Lord Jesus as the ultimate example and role-model.
Verse(s):
1 John 4:7-8

2. Next Show (Child Sponsorship)
My next live TV show is Wed. April 6th (click here for the Portland-area TV schedule). I'll be talking about the importance of supporting the ministries that sponsor impoverished children, in the name of Christ. My hope is that each adult or family sponsors at least one child.

3. IRS Update
I'm expecting good news anytime soon. The application is on the fast-track, with an assigned IRS agent. One of the requests from the IRS was to broaden the Board of Directors, which I have done. Click here to meet the Board of FreeGoodNews.com (as well as the Project Leaders). All of those associated with FreeGoodNews.com are volunteers (including me), with zero pay.

4. Download statistics
My videos are hosted at oneplace.com, with other national ministries, since late Dec. 2004. How many people view the video there? It's an average of 33 per day. I also offer free MP3 (audio) downloads. How many download my free MP3's?
The daily average is 25. Wow, I'm very happy with that. I hope the ministry grows, but if this is it, that is also fine!

The main "mother" page for FreeGoodNews.com (the various ministries) has a daily average of 366 hits per day.

5. Final Easter Thought
Everyone has a "fear of death." It's related to the "fear of the unknown." Is there an after-life? What happens to me after I die? Christianity is the only religion that has it's central character (Christ) as someone who has overcome death. Christ died, and rose again, never to die again. Christ promised us the same, to those who believe (1 John 5:12-13).

Do you believe in Christ? Is your faith "alive?" If you're faith is dead, then you are also dead in your sin (James 2:14-26). Take this time to now evaluate your life, and your faith. Contact me if you would like to know more about this.

...Bernie
http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/247
(To get removed from this list, just reply and tell me.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home