My Photo
Name:
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon

Bernie Dehler is the Executive Director of FreeGoodNews.com. To learn more about Bernie and the FreeGoodNews.com ministry, click here.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

FGN: 4-5-05 update... now 501(c)(3) recognized!

Just a few update items:

1. Great news... just heard back from the IRS-- I NOW HAVE 501(C)(3) RECOGNITION! To all those who have supported me financially, your contributions in 2004 are now tax deductible (it is retroactive). Let me know if you gave in 2004, and would like a receipt.

2. Other interesting news-- I saw my website is indexed as a "Podcaster." See it listed (click here).

3. Don't forget to check out this week's funny webcast, a music video "Baby Got Book." Click here.

4. Next show for the Portland area.
Topic: "How to Experience the Joy of Giving"
When: Wed. 4-6-05 8:00-8:25 pm (Gospel Presentation from 8:25-8:50 pm)
Channel: Cable channel 11 throughout the Portland Tri-County area

...Bernie
http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/247

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home